SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
Marketing for Doctors Offices
Patient Acquisition Costs can be anywhere from $8 to $27 per new patient. New Patient Acquisition Costs vary due to your specific medical practice discipline, local online competition, software used and online techniques embedded in your marketing strategy.
Most doctors offices and practices have a great location, a dedicated and professional medical staff, proper equipment, and many hard earned certifications and qualifications. They’ve got the tools, knowledge, and ambition to provide amazing medical care to their community. However, they struggle to fill their calendar.
The key factors that contribute to this struggle are:
1) lack of understanding of modern online healthcare strategies;
2) distrust and some bad experience in the past;
3) lack of understanding of ROI (Return On Investment).
Healthcare Advertising is just ONE of the many strategies used to grow your medical practice. Medical Advertising is one of the main tactics used to grow your practice. Another main tactic needed to attract patients, is to have a medical practice website.
8 Important elements of your medical website:
(1) It must be mobile optimized – Beyond mobile friendly.
(2) It must be optimized for conversion.
(3) Content must be fresh, relevant, non-plagiarized.
(4) SEO Optimized for Google search engine.
(5) Based on WordPress (or other proven platforms).
(6) Secure and HIPAA Compliant.
(7) Should promote and build your brand.
(8) Must be pretty, attractive and branded with your own brand.
“ I have been working with Adam and Thor Social for a year now. They built our first website and helped us with our digital marketing and SEO services. I have been very happy with the results. We continue to grow our practice and our patient lists continue to grow. We couldn't have grown without their expertise and services. "
JACKIE / RAYIOM HEALTH AND WELLNESS